The Digital Microscope Imager from Celestron allows microscope users to view and capture images and video. Viewing any microscope’s high-magnification images on a computer screen is comfortable for a single person and small groups.
The DMI replaces the microscope’s eyepiece with the aid of a small coupling device. Once it is in position, connecting the USB cable allows images to be viewed on the computer’s screen. The DMI is designed to work with most microscopes, and the package includes an image-capture software program.
- Product Highlights
- Compatible with most microscopes
- 2 MP sensor, built-in USB 2.0 cable
- Digital Imager replaces microscope’s eyepiece
- Enables viewing and capturing snapshot images/video with a computer
- UVC plug and play driver – CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7
- The included software package is a Windows-only application. However, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later/newer versions. To use the DMI with a MAC a 3rd party photo-capture software program is necessary.