Delivers extreme ranging capability with pinpoint precision, a waterproof/fogproof body and Nikon’s Tru-Target™ ranging system.
Trademark Nikon accuracy: Advanced laser pulse receivers give eyou incredibly fast and consistent measurements.
Bright, multicoated optics: Nikon’s legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images.
Ultra-compact size: Fits in a pocket or pack, and can be worn on a belt without interfering with your shot.
Continuous ranging feature allows ranging of moving or multiple targets.
Easy-to-view LCD display: For easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
Waterproof/fogproof (except battery chamber).
- Measurement range: 10-1,100m/11-1,200 yd.
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject – useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject – useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 7x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Easy one-push measurement after the power is turned on
- Compact, lightweight design enables easy, single-hand operation
- LCD with backlight
- Waterproof (up to 2m/6.6 ft. for 5 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10ºC to +50ºC
- 1. Distance
- 2. Unit of measure (m/yd.)
- 3. Target mark ()
- 4. Laser irradiation ()
- 5. First Target Priority mode
- 6. Battery condition
||10-1,100m (11-1,200 yd.)
|Distance display (Increment)
||Every 0.5m/yd. (shorter than 1,000m/yd.)
Every 1m/yd. (1,000m/yd. and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)
|Actual field of view (º)
|Exit pupil (mm)
|Eye relief (mm)
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)
|Weight (g) (excluding battery)
||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
||Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007)
||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B
The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object’s shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.