50V – 1000V insulation test voltages available.
Test Lock to lock insulation test on continuous.
Timed insualtion testing available.
Actual test voltage is displayed on the smaller digital readout.
Megger MIT481 Telecommunications Insulation Tester
The Megger MIT481 Telecoms Insulation and Continuity Tester has been designed specifically for the telecommunications industry. The Megger MIT481 insulation & continuity tester offers an increased insulation testing range from 50V to 1000V and continuity testing at 200mA or 20mA is provided with TRMS & DC voltage measurement and a combined analogue and dual digital display. The MIT480 series is a direct replacement for the BM80 series that offers greater functionality and application range with simplified operation. In addition the Megger MIT481 is capable of saving test results for recall to the screen. A simple storage structure allows for a test number and screen results to be recalled individually. This telecoms insulation tester also has a leakage current display, frequency measurements, capacitance and cable distance by capacitance.
Beli Megger MIT481 Telecommunications Insulation Tester dengan harga kompetitif dan cari produk dari Test & Measurements, Gratis antar Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online kucari, belanja online mudah dan aman.
Spesifikasi – Megger MIT481 Telecommunications Insulation Tester
- 50V – 1000V insulation test voltages available.
- Test Lock to lock insulation test on continuous.
- Timed insualtion testing available.
- Actual test voltage is displayed on the smaller digital readout.
- Insulation result on the larger digital display.
- Insulation leakage current display.
- Analogue arc display to replicate the response of a moving coil display.
- Insulation testing up to 200GΩ.
- High quality flexible silicone test leads prevent measurement errors on higher GΩ ranges.
- Test inhibit prevents insulation testing if voltages in excess of 75V are detected.
- Insulation buzzer can be set to buzz if the insulation resistance is above a preset limit.
Continuity & Resistance
- Auto test on circuit contact.
- 200mA or 20mA continuity test currents are available.
- 20mA will considerably increase battery life.
- Lead resistance compensation (null) operates up to 9.99Ω of resistance.
- Buzzer selected by simple push button.
- Adjustable continuity buzzer limit alarm from 1Ω to 20Ω in 5 steps.
- kΩ range extends resistance measurement to 1MΩ.
- Auto ranges from 0.1 nF to 10 μF. Results are displayed on the primary digital display.
- Cable length is displayed on the secondary display.
- Cable length is calculated from an adjustable cable capacitance reference (default 50 nF/km).
- Cable capacitance reference calculation is adjustable from 40 nF/km to 60 nf/km.
- Can display results in kn or feet.
Voltage & Frequency
- Suitable for use on circuits up to 600 V CAT IV.
- AC voltage measurement is True RMS up to 600 V.
- DC Voltage measurement to 600 V.
- Auto-ranging from 10mV to 600V provides wide range of applications and suitable for transducer inputs
- Default voltmeter is activated on any test function if a circuit voltage is detected.