1 kV insulation and continuity testers
With over twenty 1-kV models to choose from, selecting the proper Megger insulation tester can appear a bewildering task at first. Actually all the process requires is a little organization. All Megger insulation testers perform essentially the same test in fundamentally the same manner — accurately and reliably. Refinements and added features, however, separate one model from another in application and operator appeal.
Make a check list of important or essential features and specifications. This should automatically reduce the choices to a workable number from which personal preferences can easily determine the final selection.
Megger MIT400 250/500/1000V Insulation
The Megger MIT400 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by the utilities, industrial, commercial and domestic electricians. The wide range of features also makes the MIT400 series ideal for the maintenance and service/repair engineer. They replace the well-established BM400 insulation tester range, given greater functionality with simplified
- CATIV 600V applications
- Insulation test voltages of 250V, 500V and 1000V and measurements to 200GΩ
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- Continuity testing at 200mA down to 0.01Ω Analogue and dual digital display
- Insulation & continuity limit alarms
- PI/DAR and Timer function
- Test result storage
Beli Megger MIT400 250/500/1000V Insulation dengan harga kompetitif dan cari produk dari Test & Measurements, Gratis antar Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online kucari, belanja online mudah dan aman.
Spesifikasi – Megger MIT400 250/500/1000V Insulation
- 250 V , 500V and 1000 V insulation test voltages available
- Test Lock locks insulation test on continuous.
- Actual test voltage is displayed on the smaller digital readout.
- Insulation result on the larger digital display.
- Analogue arc display to replicate the response of a moving coil display.
- Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) functions
- Insulation testing to 20 GΩ.
- High quality flexible silicone test leads prevent measurement errors on higher GΩ ranges.
- Test inhibit prevents testing if voltages in excess of 50 V are detected.
- Insulation buzzer can be set to buzz if the insulation resistance is above a preset limit.
- Auto test on circuit contact.
- 200mA or 20mA continuity test currents are available.
- 20 mA test current will considerably increase battery life.
- Lead resistance compensation (NULL) operates up to 9 Ω of resistance.
- Buzzer ON-OFF selected by simple push button.
- Continuity buzzer limit alarm is adjustable from 1 Ω to 20 Ω in 5 steps.
Analogue arc display
- Full display width analogue arc.
- Patented arc display shows charge and discharge characteristics not visible on a digital display.
- Single pointer “needle” response is similar to a moving coil meter.
- Logarithmic display for better low insulation value measurements.
Dual digital display
- Large main digital readout for good visibility of all main measurement results
- Second digital display for additional data such as: Insulation test voltage; Insulation leakage current.; Supply frequency (when measuring volts).; Test mode eg. PI, DAR or TI (Timed mode).
Designed to be exceptionally safe to use, fast detecting circuitry prevents damage to the instruments if accidentally connected to live circuits or across phases. Specifically, all instruments:
- Meet the international requirements of IEC1010-2 and EN61557.
- Live circuit detection inhibits insulation testing on circuits above 50 V.
- Live circuit detection and test inhibit on continuity measurements.
- Default display of live circuit voltage on all ranges.
- Detection and inhibit functions even if the protection fuse has failed.
- Suitable for use on CAT IV applications and supply voltages to 600 V.