1 kV insulation and continuity testers
With over twenty 1-kV models to choose from, selecting the proper Megger insulation tester can appear a bewildering task at first. Actually all the process requires is a little organization. All Megger insulation testers perform essentially the same test in fundamentally the same manner — accurately and reliably. Refinements and added features, however, separate one model from another in application and operator appeal.
Make a check list of important or essential features and specifications. This should automatically reduce the choices to a workable number from which personal preferences can easily determine the final selection.
Megger MIT420 50 to 1000V Insulation and Continuity Tester
The new Megger MIT400 series insulation and continuity testers has been designed for electrical testing by the utilities, industrial, commercial and domestic electricians. The wide range of features also makes the MIT400 series ideal for the maintenance and service/repair engineer. They replace the well-established BM400 insulation tester range, given greater functionality with simplified operation.
- CATIV 600V applications
- Insulation testing to 1000V and to 200GΩ
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- Continuity testing at 200mA down to 0.01Ω
- Analogue and dual digital display
- Insulation & continuity limit alarms
- PI/DAR and Timer function
- Test result storage
Beli Megger MIT420 50 to 1000V Insulation and Continuity Tester dengan harga kompetitif dan cari produk dari Test & Measurements, Gratis antar Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online kucari, belanja online mudah dan aman.
Spesifikasi – Megger MIT420 50 to 1000V Insulation and Continuity Tester
- Test voltages 250V to 1000V insulation test voltages available
- Test Lock locks insulation test on continuously.
- Actual test voltage is displayed on the smaller digital readout.
- The insulation result on the larger digital display.
- Analogue arc display to replicate the response of a moving coil display.
- Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) functions
- Insulation testing from 10GΩ to 200GΩ
- High quality flexible silicone test leads prevent measurement errors on higher GΩ ranges.
- Test inhibit prevents testing if voltages in excess of 50 V are detected.
- Insulation buzzer can be set to buzz if the insulation resistance is above a preset limit.
- Auto test on circuit contact.
- 200mA or 20mA continuity test currents are available.
- 20 mA test current will considerably increase battery life.
- Lead null – Lead resistance compensation (NULL) operates up to 9 Ω of resistance.
- Buzzer ON-OFF selected by simple push button.
- Continuity buzzer limit alarm is adjustable from 1 Ω to 20 Ω in 5 steps.